|January 28, 2013 - February 06, 2013|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.|
|Duties:||JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:|
1. Cleans and straightens (including vacuuming, mopping, polishing, etc.) rooms, offices, and common arreas. Ensures residents' rooms are safe, comfortable, and maintained in an attractive manner.
2. Moves and arranges resident furniture and equipment as directed by the Supervisor.
3. Cleans resident dining areas at the completion of meal service and adheres to weekly cleaning schedule of the dining area.
4. Adheres to all precautions related to cleaning chemical hazards, as indicated on containers.
5. Interacts with residents and family members, co-workers, clinical and ancillary staff in a non-judgmental and supportive manner.
6. Participates in the orientation of new employees as assigned.
|Qualifications:||SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:|
1. Possesses a High School Diploma or sufficient knowledge and education to perform job functions.
2. Must be capable of setting work prioities and working independently in the absence of supervision.
3. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.